About Hawthorne Elementary
- We prepare students to be effective communicators, creative thinkers and innovative learners.
- To be student-centered, collaborative and positive community.
Values: We Believe that it is Our Responsibility to…
- Teach expectations and hold students accountable for them.
- Create a respectful environment that is safe, friendly, inviting and caring.
- Help all students reach their maximum potential because all students can learn.
- Welcome and develop a partnership with families to help every child be successful.
Daily Start & Dismissal Times:
School Opens 8:25AM
Tardy Bell Rings 8:35 AM
Regular Dismissal 3:25 PM
Special Start & Dismissal Times:
Late Start – School Opens 10:25 AM, Tardy Bell Rings 10:45 AM, Dismissal 3:25 PM
Early Out Dismissal 1:25 PM (Lunch Served)
Half Day Dismissal 11:40 AM (No Lunch Served)